We hope you are all safe and well. We are now open to seeing new and existing patients for their restorative and cleaning needs. While many things have changed around us, our dedication and commitment to your health and safety remains our top priority.
Infection control practices are important for our office. We have always followed the recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We keep our procedures and protocols current, and our staff are well trained and adhere to the guidelines. Our processes ensure your safety and comfort.
We want you to be aware of some changes we have made in our procedures to further reduce the risks of virus/bacterial transmissions when you attend a dental appointment in our office.
- One of our staff members will be communicating with you prior to your appointment to ask you some symptom screening questions. You will also be asked to complete the same screening questions when you arrive. This is because your symptom information may have changed between the time your appointment was scheduled and you arrived.
- You will be asked to wear a facial covering (mask) the entire time you are in our building and communicating with our staff members. If you do not have your own mask please let us know ahead of time, and we will provide you with one when you arrive.
- We request that you do not bring companions with you for your appointment unless you need assistance from a caregiver. A parent may accompany a child as well. Companions will be required to have their temperature taken and wear a face covering at all times.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you enter our building.
- You will notice that we will only have minimal chairs available for seating in our lobby, and they will be positioned to meet social distancing requirements.
- We will not have toys, reading materials, or our water station available.
- Please do not plan to brush your teeth in our office..
We are looking forward to seeing you again, and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, our staff members, and every patient safe in our dental office. To schedule an appointment please call us at (218) 722-0823.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty.
The Dentists & Staff at Piedmont Dental